Sweet Paprika Chicken & Veggies
Here’s a new and tasty way to prepare lean chicken and nutritious veggies. Meals that are high in protein and fiber, like this, are exactly what you need to be eating in order to see amazing results.
Here’s what you need…
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz of skinless, chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally until browned. Transfer to a roasting pan.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet and maintain the heat on medium. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent. Sprinkle in the flour and paprika and stir well. Bring to a boil and cook until the tomatoes give off their juices, about 10 minutes. Pour the veggies over the chicken and cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 211 calories, 3 fat, 390mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 5.5g fiber, and 29g protein.
Share this recipe