Nutrition for Fat Loss

Nutrition for Fat Loss

Homecheck landlord rental property inventory and Energy Performance Certificate services

As of October 2008, every property put on the market needs an EPC. The Energy Performance Certificate will give your property an energy rating that potential tenants will have access to so they will know just how efficient your property is.

EPC’s are usually valid for 10 years and can be used for any number of tenancies during that time.

From July 2011 it is now illegal to market a property to rent without an EPC.  This is rigidly enforced by Trading Standards Offices

Homecheck UK can arrange for a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor to complete an EPC for your property.